Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Town Lake Photographic Expedition

During my trip back to Texas for the holidays, I took the opportunity to shoot a few different times.  It's nice to get some fresh locations to spark the imagination.  My uncle has been pursuing fine art photography (check out his site) the last few years and we took an afternoon/early evening to go out and shoot together.  We see things differently, so it was cool to shoot with him and see what he sees.  He likes to shoot on the darker side, so I ended up exposing lots of images darker than usual and I liked the results.
Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

Hana Ripperger-Suhler Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment