Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great Films You Might Have Missed on Netflix Instant

I love Netflix.  It is the best.  I do have one or two complaints, as I often do.  One is because of their deals with the studios or whatever it is, they will frequently take down movies that are offered for instant play.  I guess this is to keep DVD sales up?  Not sure.  Two is sometimes the instant streaming quality is not good, not because of the internet connection, which of course can affect it too, but because full HD quality is not available for whatever reason, again I think it has to do with the studios.  The final complaint, that I've heard some people make is that there are no good movies available via instant.  While I agree that lots of good recent film and television shows are only available via DVD or blu-ray (like how else can I catch up on Breaking Bad?), there are actually a ton of great films on Netflix available for streaming.  There is a wealth of documentaries, foreign films, and classics, enough to keep me occupied for years, but there are also all kinds of great films waiting to be found.  As I stumble upon awesome instant films, I will post reviews.  Don't wait too long to check them out, though.  You never know when they might get pulled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment